DUE TO RECENT COVID OUTBREAKS OF OUR DANCE FAMILIES, WE WILL BE CLOSED THE FULL WEEK OF THANKSGIVING- BEGINNING TUESDAY, 11/23- Friday 11/26.
On July 27, 2021, the CDC released updated guidance on the need for urgently increasing COVID-19 vaccination coverage and a recommendation for everyone in areas of substantial or high transmission to wear a mask in public indoor places, even if they are fully vaccinated. Last Season, SLDA did not have one case of covid attributed to our studio, and we never had a quarantine or shutdown. WE ARE VERY PROUD OF THIS. We cannot ignore the facts and the science of mask wearing, or ignore the growing Covid cases in our local hospitals full of nearly 100% of unvaccinated patients. At Stage Left we do not want to expose a child who would then expose parents and/or grandparents who may become gravely ill. Therefore, we will begin our season #14 within these parameters:
1. All SLDA teachers and staff must be vaccinated, unless they have active antibodies from a recent exposure.
2. The lobby will remain closed to anyone other than dancers. The exception is for parents of very young dancers on Wednesday night.
3. Masks must be worn when entering the building, the hallways, office/kitchen, and during breaks in between class times. Dancers who are having a snack or meal during dance hours will have a designated spot to eat- 6ft apart.
4. Masks must be worn into each class room. Dancers and teachers will be masked for the start of the season, and this will be evaluated at the start of each month. Dance classes where the teacher (required) and every student is vaccinated do not need to wear a mask.
5. We will be screening for temps and hand washing/sanitizing in between classes.
6. We will again be using HEPA air purifiers in each dance room, windows cracked open, and outside door held open for ventilation.
We are confident that with these parameters, we can have another safe and successful season.
Thank you and #vaccinate!
Tuition is based Per Family, so all you do is:
1. Add up how many classes your children are registering for, and refer to the Tuition chart. 2. Add a $25 registration fee per family3. Go to Venmo to pay and list your child name/s and classes. Venmo link is on the home page4. you will receive a confirmation within 24 ho
We love dancer people, so feel free to visit during normal business hours. The first class is always FREE- Just check the schedule online and come in to the lobby 10 minutes before your class. No pressure!...but you're gonna love us.
132 S. Broad Street suite B2, Canfield, OH 44406, us
05:00 pm – 08:00 pm